Who takes care of permits I may need?

Should you need permits to actively harvest timber on your land, IFM will ensure those permits are properly filed for. Whether it is the standard Forest Operations Notification, or DEP/LURC, or municipal planning board permits, we will go the extra step to help you actively manage your timberland.